The new ALO Panda small bookshelf speakers employ a new and improved 3-1/2″ aluminum cone full-range driver that demonstrates the latest advances in high-excursion design processes.
Only 1 left in stock
The ALO Panda small bookshelf speakers employ a new and improved 3-1/2″ aluminum cone full-range driver that demonstrates the latest advances in high-excursion design processes. The new driver balances low distortion, extended range, and surprising bass impact. Its sophisticated motor design provides the underhung 1″ voice coil with extended linear travel within the magnetic field. An efficient, low-distortion Neo-Sym motor is combined with a rigid yet lightweight aluminum diaphragm, yielding impressive high-impact audio reproduction. Perfect for single point-source applications, or combined in multiples and line arrays.
- Cabinet 9 inches X 5.5 inches X 4.5 inches
- Laser engraved logo
- Wiring is ALO 18awg OCC 99.9998% pure mono crystal cryo treated
- Driver is a Dayton Audio ND91-8 3-1/2″ Aluminum Cone Full-Range Driver 8 Ohm
- Rubber-edged anodized aluminum alloy cone
- Large excursion capability—4 mm Xmax, 20 mm peak
- Self-shielded Neo-Sym motor structure
- Full-range 80 Hz to 15 kHz performance
- 3/4″ 4-layer underhung voice coil with polyimide former
- 20 watts RMS power handling
- Dimensions: A: 3-1/2″, B: 3″, D: 2-1/4″.
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Frequency range: 80-15,000 Hz
- SPL: 82.1 dB 1W/1m
- Fs: 80 Hz
- Sold in pairs
Weight 11.0000 lbs Adapter Termination Play Time Color-PanAm Color - Continental V3 Color - Gateway Color - International Key Color Color MK3 Color - National Color - Passport Cable Termination Extension Termination Finish - LCD2 Select Cable Length Select Headphone Type Home Cable Length Island Color New Rx Color Rx Type PhonoStage Color Caps Voltage SXC 24 FitEar SXC 24 JH Test Attribute Color USB Length